Paypal declining all payments

hponline
Contributor
Contributor
Not sure why but all of a sudden PayPal is declining everyone's attempted payment which is very frustrating because it is an online course and supposed to be self-serving and convenient. The only way they can pay is if I go in and send them a direct payment link through PayPal that seems to work but them trying to pay using the link on my site which is linked through thinkific the payment shows up as declined I tried it myself and it declined me as well. What's going on? How can I fix this?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @hponline,

Oh no! That definitely sounds frustrating. Based on what you've said, it sounds like you may have a restriction on your account. You can see this in the Resolution Center by clicking on the bell icon on the top right. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Sybster
Contributor
Contributor
Ya same I was using thinkific with PayPal setup then it just stopped working..but all my other payments from clients are accepted thru my acuity scheduling.. I finally gave up and added stripe so I wouldnt lose business.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.