Paypal checking account

Ruth231
New Community Member

Can i pay things using my Paypal checking account info? The routing # and account #

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Ruth231,

Hi Ruth,

If you're referring to using a linked checking account that you verified with PayPal as a funding source for purchases that accept PayPal payments, then yes, you can use your linked checking account if it shows as funding source for that particular payment.

If you're referring to using the direct deposit bank account number and routing number that were issued by PayPal when you signed up for the PayPal Cash debit card, then no, that account is able to be used for employer direct deposits and US Government deposits only, (monthly benefit deposits and tax refund deposits).

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Ruth231,

Hi Ruth,

If you're referring to using a linked checking account that you verified with PayPal as a funding source for purchases that accept PayPal payments, then yes, you can use your linked checking account if it shows as funding source for that particular payment.

If you're referring to using the direct deposit bank account number and routing number that were issued by PayPal when you signed up for the PayPal Cash debit card, then no, that account is able to be used for employer direct deposits and US Government deposits only, (monthly benefit deposits and tax refund deposits).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.