Paypal balance

Johng999
Contributor
Contributor
Using my PayPal balance to pay , but its also showing up on my bank statements . Why would it show up on my bank statement when am using my balance on PayPal
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Johng999 

This is what PayPal does when you are paying with a balance backed up with another funding source. Once the system determines you have enough in your balance, the temporary held funds in your bank account will be released.

Click on the transaction in PayPal, does it say "Paid by PayPal Balance back with Card XXXX or (BANK XXXX)"? If so, then in a couple of days it will switch to "Paid by PayPal Balance".

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Johng999 

This is what PayPal does when you are paying with a balance backed up with another funding source. Once the system determines you have enough in your balance, the temporary held funds in your bank account will be released.

Click on the transaction in PayPal, does it say "Paid by PayPal Balance back with Card XXXX or (BANK XXXX)"? If so, then in a couple of days it will switch to "Paid by PayPal Balance".

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Johng999
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the reply , i left it a day to see . No its still the same , PayPal have taken 2 transactions, 1 from my balance and 1 from my bank . I’ll phone PayPal today to see . Thanks again though
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.