Paypal Shipping Refund Help

WLLBLSSTN
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Paypal Community,

Was just wondering, but what exactly is the difference between "The shipping cost was deducted from the refund the seller issued" and "I paid the post office or a courier service" option under 'How did you pay for return shipping' when requesting a shipping refund through Paypal. When do I choose a specific option? 

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WLLBLSSTN

If you paid to ship the item back at your choice of courier or postal service, is: 

If You paid the return shipping costs to the post office or a courier service...

Some merchants provide you with an all-purpose return label with your order in case you need to make a return and deduct costs to use the label from your refund, is:

If the return shipping costs were deducted from the refund of Your item by the seller or merchant, You must submit...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WLLBLSSTN

If you paid to ship the item back at your choice of courier or postal service, is: 

If You paid the return shipping costs to the post office or a courier service...

Some merchants provide you with an all-purpose return label with your order in case you need to make a return and deduct costs to use the label from your refund, is:

If the return shipping costs were deducted from the refund of Your item by the seller or merchant, You must submit...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

WLLBLSSTN
Contributor
Contributor

Wow thank you @sharpiemarker

You explained it so clearly in a brief manner wow.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.