Paypal Reciept Issue

Incog_99
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, I have a friend on Twitch who I have donated some money to. I got an email from Paypal for the reciept, which provides his e-mail and his personal phone number. Is there a way he can get rid of the phone number part as he doesn't want people contacting him every 5 minutes. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Incog_99 

His personal number should not be showing if he is accepting payments with personal account. I can seem to find a setting to remove that on personal account. But on the business account, if personal phone number is added in to Business information section of account settings, it can be removed. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Incog_99
Contributor
Contributor

I believe he does actually have a business account, I believe he did this in error when he first signed up to Twitch. He has been trying to message Paypal to change his account back to personal again, but Paypal have been far from helpful or willing to help unfortunately. So he can definately be able to remove his phone number since he's on a business account? Thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.