Paypal Prepaid Direct Deposit Important Question

coldenband
Contributor
Contributor

Prepaid Paypal Credit Card (Direct Deposit) How long to recieve SSI payments when switching it to the PayPal?

I get it on the first of every month for example its april, it would be on May 1st, 2019 - what I want is if I change it to my pre paid card/bank to get it on for example, the next day, or 1-2 days earlier and not have to wait another two weeks for the end of the month.. and Will I get other benefits?? is it helpful? please someone give me a good answer.

Thank you

Manny

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@coldenband 

"You will have access to your money as soon as the funds are electronically deposited to your PayPal Prepaid Card account — that could be up to 2 days faster than you'd expect, compared to traditional check deposits.* Please note, your card account MUST be open and active in order for electronic direct deposits to be credited. Processing of a direct deposit requires that the name associated with the direct deposit be the same as the name associated with the card account. Card load limits apply to direct deposits.

* Faster access to funds is based on comparison of our immediate availability policy versus the typical banking practice of only posting funds after settlement. Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to payor's support of this feature and timing of payor's funding. Check with your payor to find out when the direct deposit of funds will start."

=====

COULD, doesn't mean it will all the time. No one can ultimately confirm exactly when the funds will be available like clockwork. If you take the view that these ETAs are estimates, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@coldenband 

"You will have access to your money as soon as the funds are electronically deposited to your PayPal Prepaid Card account — that could be up to 2 days faster than you'd expect, compared to traditional check deposits.* Please note, your card account MUST be open and active in order for electronic direct deposits to be credited. Processing of a direct deposit requires that the name associated with the direct deposit be the same as the name associated with the card account. Card load limits apply to direct deposits.

* Faster access to funds is based on comparison of our immediate availability policy versus the typical banking practice of only posting funds after settlement. Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to payor's support of this feature and timing of payor's funding. Check with your payor to find out when the direct deposit of funds will start."

=====

COULD, doesn't mean it will all the time. No one can ultimately confirm exactly when the funds will be available like clockwork. If you take the view that these ETAs are estimates, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.