Paypal Made A Transaction ID for an Order that Encountered a Processing Error and Doesn't Exist

Thunder55
New Community Member

Came here because PayPal's over-the-phone service is a joke. Their live chat system is broken too.

I just made an order online on Gamestop, in which I used PayPal for the source of payment. PayPal made a transaction ID for the order, but when it went back to Gamestop an error occured there and booted me out of the order. My PayPal still claims the order was made, but Gamestop doesn't. I'm worried about PayPal trying to process this order that doesn't exist.

Any help would be appreciated. I can't technically cancel it because nothing has happened yet. Gamestop is unable to help because the order does not exist according to them.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Vassz
I have the same issue. Today I ordered something online and I paid with PayPal. The fact is that the site said that my payment was not accepted but PayPal sent me a receipt with an ID transaction. And, I tried to make my order again so I paid the double amount of money but the shop doesn't accept my payment or order. What do I do?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.