Paypal Goals and Paypal Balance -

theloniuskrunk
Contributor
Contributor

If I make money for a goal (e.g. tattoo) will paying for something else *that automatically comes out of paypal balance* take money out of that goal? I bought something the other day and it wouldn't let me select an ability to pay for it without the money first coming out of my balance, which is troublesome because I was using PayPal to save for small goals ... but not knowing that the "Goals" feature itself existed. So before I go make a new savings account for that purpose, I figured I'd ask here

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@theloniuskrunk wrote:

If I make money for a goal (e.g. tattoo) will paying for something else *that automatically comes out of paypal balance* take money out of that goal? I bought something the other day and it wouldn't let me select an ability to pay for it without the money first coming out of my balance, which is troublesome because I was using PayPal to save for small goals ... but not knowing that the "Goals" feature itself existed. So before I go make a new savings account for that purpose, I figured I'd ask here

It will come out of your PayPal balance as it did. But, see Payment Method Used.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@theloniuskrunk wrote:

It will come out of your PayPal balance as it did. But, see Payment Method Used.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.