Paypal Europe S.a.r.l. et Cie S.C.A payments

Moniii1
Contributor
Contributor
I noticed that in my bank account I have several expenses to "Paypal Europe S.a.r.l. et Cie S.C.A" which I have not done. When I check in my PayPal account history, however, these expenses do not appear. My bank account is connected to PayPal, I tried to cancel that but every time the page says 'your bank account has been removed' and reload the page, it is still on. What can I do? Thanks for the help
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Moniii1 

These can be a result of instant transfer bank payments made to your seller and these may be credited a few days later since it takes a while for a bank payment to clear and PayPal pays the seller instantly the day you made the transaction and waits for your bank payment to clear. Please review your PayPal receipts for dates and amounts against these transactions more closely.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Moniii1
Contributor
Contributor
I checked that but payments doesn't add up..
Login to Me Too

alexlia

I face the same problem. What can I do?

Login to Me Too

Vinceskino
Contributor
Contributor
I had same to April 12 2020 and I didn’t do anything about that
Login to Me Too

Vinceskino
Contributor
Contributor
Me too April 12
Login to Me Too

NigelG
New Community Member

same probblem here cant see the transaction and i have no idea what happend. i did not order anything just usse my paypal to transfer stuf to friends. also its periodicly how do i know this wont do it all day so all my money is gone at the end of the week

Login to Me Too

mrtaydgn
Contributor
Contributor

Last night paypal withdrew 1458 euros from my bank account and I don't know where it went.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.