Paypal Credit

Kentitis15
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone. I am trying to apply for paypal credit in order to buy something from e-bay. Unfortunatelly the system does not let me do it and it says to try again later. I am trying for days know. I sent an e-mail to paypal costumer servie but their answer was automatic and not helpful at all. Does someone had the same experience and know how to deal with it? Maybe someone who had the same issue and eventually managed to apply and succeed? I would be truly gratefull . Thank you for your time! 🙂

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
You can try clearing your browser cache / cookies, or try a different browser you don't normally use and see if that helps.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Kentitis15
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. Thank you for your answer.I tried but still the same 😕

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
It's possible that PayPal Credit simply isn't available for the transaction for one reason or another. Can you provide a screenshot of exactly what it's showing you when you try to apply?

Login to Me Too

Kentitis15
Contributor
Contributor

sasfa.pngThis is one of the answers. The other simply said that they can do iti this time and try later. 

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Okay, that is simply telling you that you do not qualify for PayPal Credit for one reason or another. As such, you'll need to use a different funding source for your PayPal payments.

Login to Me Too

Kentitis15
Contributor
Contributor
Such as? A different credit card maybe?
Login to Me Too

Kentitis15
Contributor
Contributor
Such as? A different credit card maybe?
Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Yes, you'll just need to use regular PayPal or bank account cash, or you could use a credit card you have added to your PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.