Payoneer Cancelled Transaction refunded

robertop23
Contributor
Contributor

Hi folks,

I transfered fund by mistake on 29th June from my PayPal account to a non active Payoneer account using an old bank of america bank they gived me some years ago, but due to this disabled account I was not able to receive any money and they procesed a refund.

This process have been taking too much time for reasons I dont know, but today from Payoneer they give to me the details about the transaction saying they already did the refund, the details included a return message that say: R23_CreditEntryRefusedByReceiver

I tried to call PayPal and found any way to give them the details Payoneer give to me to track this transaction but is impossible.

So, anyone know how many days can take this kind of process?

There is a way to contact PayPal to ask about this transaction details?

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kangoyras
Contributor
Contributor
Hey what happened to you how many days did you have to wait??? I'm facing the same problem
Login to Me Too

robertop23
Contributor
Contributor
There is no solution for me from PayPal or Payoneer side since 7 months ago. I simple lost my money. Payoneer is shutting down all the communication ways I tried with them and PayPal just say the money was sent to the bank account
Login to Me Too

nasimayasmin
Contributor
Contributor

I am also in same problem. 

What is the way now ?

i withdrawn 97.17 euro in my payoneer. But Payoneer cancelled my payment and they say they will refund money to PayPal. But still now i don't get back my fund in my PayPal account.

What is the way now??

Login to Me Too

zoiden
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Happened to me last month, and no sign of my money. Although, one of the Paypal agents I've spoken to told me they "will escalate the case to the relevant department to investigate more". 
Sent the documents, still haven't heard from them 🤷‍

Not sure if I'm ever getting my money back, this is kind of annoying and such a hassle for customers.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zoiden 

@robertop23 

@nasimayasmin 

@kangoyras 

Paypal does not support Payoneer, you can sometimes add an account but it won't work properly and Paypal advise you against trying.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.