Payments

Sia7
New Community Member

I have made 7 transactions using PP account. Until last night ,my PP account was 0,00euro ,but this morning I've received emails titled"Insufficient funds in your bank account" and I was petrified! I instantly checked my bank account and my pp app. The bank shows that I've only made 2 transactions using PP (fully paid) and PP shows that I've made 8 transactions ( 2 of which were supposedly refunded from PP but the bank doesn't show any refunds) out of which only two were actually paid by the bank.So , my PP balance is -57,00 euros ,which probably means that PP hasn't taken money from my bank account to pay for my orders. I have connected my PP account straight to the bank's;I'm saying that so I can clarify that it's not connected to a credit/debit card so I pay from my bank account straight away. What's going on ?Why has that happened? I hate to owe money and I want to be clear with my transactions.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.