Payments

AFeraru98
New Community Member
Heĺlo, i have some problems with my paypal account, i transfered some money from my bank account to paypal account yesterday and also today and didn t actualize, can someone please help me ?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

allspark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @AFeraru98,

I'm sorry to hear the difficulty you're having with this.

Please go to our website or click on the link below to chat with a live customer service teammate.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @AFeraru98,

I'm sorry that there's confusion regarding the time frame for funds to appear in your PayPal account. If you've added funds from a bank to your PayPal account, it will take several days for the transfer to appear (typically 3-5 business days, but it can be longer under some circumstances). It would not be necessary to contact customer service at this time. If the funds do not appear after 14 days have elapsed, then contacting customer service as suggested by @allspark would be one step in resolution. The contact link given above reaches US customer service. If you are not in the US, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for the contact instructions for your account.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.