Payments

Terryj3870
New Community Member
I recently sent money to a friend not knowing he had changed his email address. My payment has cleared my bank but shows pending in my PayPal account. How do I get the money to him? Does he have to do something at his account?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Nctall
Contributor
Contributor

@Terryj3870 

I'm sorry to hear that you have had an issue with this transaction. Sadly, if the email was not attached to your friends account at the time of sending then the payment will not reach him. I recommend opening a dispute with paypal or a reversal with your bank under the category of "billing issue" so that you can have the money refunded to your accounts. Once you hae the money back in your possession, you will be able to send it to whomever you'd like.

If I was able to help, please leave a kudo. Thank you. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Nctall
Contributor
Contributor

@Terryj3870 

I'm sorry to hear that you have had an issue with this transaction. Sadly, if the email was not attached to your friends account at the time of sending then the payment will not reach him. I recommend opening a dispute with paypal or a reversal with your bank under the category of "billing issue" so that you can have the money refunded to your accounts. Once you hae the money back in your possession, you will be able to send it to whomever you'd like.

If I was able to help, please leave a kudo. Thank you. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.