Payments

Rijalda
Contributor
Contributor

I have a problem, I can't receive money from my company even though I had received it earlier, I went to the bank and there is no problem with my card issuer nor the bank. It says my payment was denied and the reason code is 1000. I have already sent the message to the customer service but the only response was an automated message. If anyone can help me with my issues I would be very pleased. 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Rijalda,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to receive a payment. You mentioned that the payment is from your company and that you're seeing the error message. If you're sending a payment from one account in your control to another account in your control, the system may potentially be declining the payment for security reasons. For further investigation, please try reaching out by phone. The number to reach can be found by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then clicking Call us. You can log in or call as a guest.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Rijalda
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, no I haven't resolved this issue. I don't know what to do anymore 😕 p
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rijalda 

Then do what you were advised to do above?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rijalda
Contributor
Contributor
Hi 🙂 I have done everything in my power to resolve the issue. I have done everything mentioned above and yet your solutions to my problem weren't effective at all because you haven't offered any. If you could recommend any step by step solution to my problem that I already haven't done I would be pleased. Have a lovely day 🙂
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rijalda 

No you haven't done everything in your power as you haven't done as advised in the post by the moderator above.

For further investigation, please try reaching out by phone. The number to reach can be found by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then clicking Call us. You can log in or call as a guest.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.