Payments with PayPal denied

Docman
Contributor
Contributor

Since yesterday i can't use my PayPal account to make purchases. I can login in my PayPal account and everything seems to be working fine there - no errors, nothing. I contacted PayPal through phone and they can't find something wrong with my account. I have tried paying Netflix,my phone vendor and google playstore from different computers and smartphones and nothing is working. I tried both my connected credit cards (Amex and Visa) with no solution. My bank account has enough money, so this is not the issue. If i try paying using my credit cards(not through PayPal) everything is working fine and they are accepted. So it seems to be a PayPal issue. Does anyone have a similar problem or an idea about it? Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Docman

I got a (SOLUTION) for YOU follow my steps

#1 go to Clear catch

#2 make sure you do a hard wash on phone or computer (CATCH) or just make sure you CLEAR YOUR CATCH it could be full of MEMORY REFRESH It!!

that could be your problem once you do that you will have to log back in & it will (REFRESH)

you should see your (SUMMARY BALANCE) that's all I can think of that is causing your PROBLEM.

your (CATCH) could be FULL clear the catch on all your DEVICES so you can re log back in use the (Log In) on the device you use the most try your computer after doing a very hard catch clean. Hope you remember the Passwords to log back in. that should HELP YOU friend!! & also don't forget your log in email as well LOL 😂

let me know how it worked.

Login to Me Too

Docman
Contributor
Contributor
Hello and thanks for your answer! I have already tried clearing my cache files with no changes. I also have tried an other pc and found no solution. Any help is welcome!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.