Payments using paypal master card (using balance) randomly won't go through

evy_blue14
Contributor
Contributor
Please help! I do not know how to fix this!

• I use print on demand companies to fulfill my orders. I use 2, and their websites both use shopify for their website.
  • I pay for my orders with my paypal mastercard that's link to my paypal balance. Since starting using it, it works fine for days, then every few days, I get errors messages and payment won't go through. Then it works again randomly.
  • The error messages are always different, if i try placing the same order multiple times in a row to place an order, I usually get the error messages seen in the screenshot.
  • I use google chrome, but when the error happens, it also happens whenever using a different browser (safari).
  • I contacted shopify, they can't help unless I'm the store owner of the website.
  • I called paypal, they said there is nothing wrong with my card. They made me place an order live on the phone with them. Said they could see a charge of zero with google payment? But it would not go through. So they said I should contact google. But I did, and they explained they have nothing to do with payment processing. And they made me try another browser (safari), to see if it would work. It still did not. Which led them to conclude the problem was not happening with them.
  • The last weird thing is that: when I have this error, and let's say I try my regular bank card (not paypal), it still won't go through.
  • I have not found a way to fix it. Even clearing cookies/cache does not always seem to work.image (2).jpgimage (1).jpgimage.jpg
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.