Payments through paypal not showing up in Activity.

Stungan
New Community Member

So I tried buying a currency on a website I have been using for a couple of years and last night it did not give me the currency and I have had this problem with them before so I tried again and it did not work. A couple of hours later I tried again and still the same problem. I went through the pay through paypal option like normal each of those 3 times but the currency never came. So I checked my bank account and noticed that all 3 attempts were charged off my card.

The problem is I am not sure how to go about issuing a refund since my current email was not listed as the primary email so if there were any email notifications with the payment I can not access them(have since then changed my current email to priority). And the payments do not show up in Activity on here. I did manage to get some contact with the website I was purchasing from but they require the email receipts to verify my payment.

All purchases from paypal come up as unlisted transactions on my bank account as only businesses here in Iceland come up with the name of the company in the description when I use it here.

Is there a way I can either get resent the notifications to my current email or view them somewhere else then on the activity page?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.