Payments pending

Lise19
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Can someone help me. Payment made using PayPal. eBay purchase page says payment pending. I contacted the credit card company, they said payment had been made to PayPal. Seller just contact's me asking for payment? Never had this happen before. Grateful for any suggestions. Thankyou
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lise19 

The seller has to claim/capture the payment through their PayPal account, they may also need to check if the correct PayPal email address used on their listing to receive the payment is correct.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lise19 

The seller has to claim/capture the payment through their PayPal account, they may also need to check if the correct PayPal email address used on their listing to receive the payment is correct.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Lise19
Contributor
Contributor
Thankyou, it looks like they've not sold anything since 2014, so not sure if that has anything to do with it. Thanks again for your reply.
Login to Me Too

Lise19
Contributor
Contributor
Thankyou for your replies & thankyou to PayPal for having this payment pending security system. It just saved me over $200, as their was a problem with the sellers details & PayPal cancelled my payment & refunded me. Thanks a million everyone for your help. PayPal community is great & full of knowledge.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.