Payments not showing up in my bank account

kanoenoe88
New Community Member

Confirmed my bank with PayPal, with the whole "we send you a few cents then take it back" deal. It showed up on my bank statement. I figured it was set up. I've been working on the side online and receiving payments through PayPal, each time accepting the payment and transferring it to my bank account. Never has any transfer of money shown up on my bank statement! On my PayPal statement, it always shows:

Payment received, paid by payer

Refunded-Transfer to bank, transfer from balance to bank

Transfer, paid by bank account

And it keeps going back and forth from Refunded to Transfer (the last two above). Even if another payment comes in, it'll do the same thing between Refunded and Transfer, Refunded and transfer. Like my bank keeps saying NO! Lol. I checked my bank account information, PayPal info, even my info with the payee, and it's all the same. Very frustrastimg!!! Please help if you can.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi kanoenoe88, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook, Twitter, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.