Payments made with paypal checkout without being logged in are not shown on Paypal activity page

vadimfrey
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I recently setup and account with paypal and had 1 debit card added to my wallet. Then, while purchasing using paypal checkout (being logged in with new account credentials), my payment form was declined (was not sure why). I ended up checking out using paypal as guest and using different card (credit card) which went through. Later, I added that credit card to my new paypal account wallet and now trying to bring this transaction into activity page. Is there any way to do it? It does not show up on my activity page. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @vadimfrey,

Great question and thank you for your post. A guest checkout is any payment made outside of logging into PayPal where PayPal acts solely as the payment processor. Because of this, there isn't a way to mark the transaction into any existing PayPal account. However, we do keep records of all guest checkouts and if there is an issue with the purchase you are more than welcome to contact our customer support to discuss your options to dispute the payment. To do this, all you need to do is follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page, or you can also reach us on Facebook or at @AskPayPal on Twitter.  

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.