Payments issue

jollyannsasan15
Contributor
Contributor

My bfriend don't have a PayPal account and he only uses Barclays. But someone pay him using PayPal and it appears on the receipt SURIN EXPRESS with his phone number. How will he get the money? Please help we need an early response. Thank you

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Barclay and PayPal have joined together to help their customers make the transaction quicker and more conveniently, I hope the following link helps your boyfriend's problem.

@ https://www2.barclaycard.de/paypal/

Login to Me Too

jollyannsasan15
Contributor
Contributor
He already link his Barclay card to PayPal and preferred it as a payment. But the money hasn't there yet. Actually his daughter sent it to his phone number. And he can't link his phone number on PayPal because he is not using it anymore. Her daughter thought that once she send it thru PayPal it will be in his father Barclay Account since that phone number was link to his Barclay account.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jollyannsasan15 

You can't send to a bank account, you send to a paypal account and then that person can withdraw those funds to a bank account once received as long as its linked and confirmed on that paypal account.

If she sent to a number that he can no longer access and is not linked to his paypal account then you need to ask her..........

What does it say next to the transaction in your Paypal account?

1. Pending / Unclaimed.
2. Pending / Unclaimed with a cancel option.
3. Completed / Sent.
4. Pending / Uncleared.
5. Pending awaiting authorisation.

Then come back and update.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.