Payments from Singapore to UK

double9802
Contributor
Contributor

I run a website in the UK which takes payments from all over the world for membership subscriptions. People in Singapore trying to pay are getting a message saying "Sorry, we can't complete your purchase at this time. To comply with international regulations, this payment has been declined."

Can anyone help with the reason for this please? The problem does not appear with any other country so far, and hundreds of payments have been made from outside the UK in recent days.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Narendar1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @double9802 

Welcome to community and thank you for the post. I completely understand your concern regarding the sender is unable to make the payment to you. It seems like there might be some issue with the sender end. Please ask them to contact us so we can assist them with the issue. Thank you! 

I hope this helps! 

Narendar1 
Login to Me Too

double9802
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, I will ask the customer to contact you, but just to be clear they have told me they are able to use paypal for other payments, so there is not a general problem with their account. They are just being prevented from making this one payment to the UK.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.