Payments declined and JE on messages doesnt know how to read

Vin33
New Community Member

MENU Summary NotificationsNotifications Message Center New ACTIVE 07:32 AM You should lose your job. Either you're just not going to help or cant help Customer Support Sep 19 My in store transactions are being declined. I do not understand why my transactions are be ik ng declined? Do I need to verify my identity more? Can you change a setting that will make the transactions not be declined? Please let me know how I can get payments working? All of my payments are being declined. Please help me get my account working again Customer Support Sep 18 Payments still declined. Please help Customer Support Messages are available in the Message Center for 90 days from the day originally sent. If you would like a copy of any messages prior to that timeframe, please contact us. HELP CONTACT US SECURITY FEES ©1999-2020 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Legal Policy updates The money in your balance is eligible for pass-through FDIC insurance. The PayPal Cash Mastercard is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. PayPal Assistant  Hi! I'm your PayPal Assistant. I can help with common questions like "what's the status of my dispute" or "I want a refund".  If I can't help, I'll transfer your message to an agent. 11:45 AM - PayPal Assistant Google pay not working 11:46 AM  It looks like you need some help to link, confirm, update or delete your bank or card, is that correct? 11:46 AM - PayPal Assistant None of these 11:46 AM I found some articles in our Help Center that might help you. Check them out! If you need more help, please type “need more help".  Google Pay PIN Google Pay Refund Google Pay-Top Up 11:46 AM - PayPal Assistant No 11:46 AM  Would you like to send this conversation to a customer support agent? We typically respond within a few hours. 11:46 AM - PayPal Assistant Yes 11:46 AM  If you haven't already, let us know why you're contacting us. Feel free to step away and we'll notify you by email or push notification when we've responded. 11:46 AM - PayPal Assistant My google pay is being declined in store. I think my identity needs to be verified. I want to be able to use google pay linked to paypal 11:47 AM JE This is Jerielyn <removed>from PayPal messaging. I do understand that you are having issue using your Google Pay, don't worry I'm going to give you some information to help you. 7:32 AM - Jerielyn <removed> Messages are worked in the order they’re received and we’ll send you a notification to your app, PayPal account, and email you when we reply. Thank you. It is completely not working. The app seems to have locked me out as well. I'm thinking of never using PayPal again after this and having the phone service hang up on me constantly. 7:35 AM JE I want to assured you that your account is fully verified, however I see the declined payments that was declined using your Google Pay, don't worry let me check this further to help you. 7:36 AM - Jerielyn <removed>I do not know what changed on friday at 12:29 but since then I have been unable to use google pay at all. Google pay was easy to contact and they have no holds. My bank does not either. PayPal is where the issue is 7:37 AM JE Please know that this is not the experience we want you to have when you use PayPal. To improve things for you I want to inform you that you can use your PayPal account with Google pay in 3 ways: To make purchases at any in-store merchant that accepts Mastercard Contactless Payments, when shopping in an app, or when you use the Chrome mobile web browser to checkout. In Store: When shopping in-store or through an app, you can use Google Pay with a PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus account. When you use Google Pay to pay in-store, PayPal will use the balance on your account to fund the transaction. If you don’t have enough money in your PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance at the time of purchase, we'll automatically use your bank or debit card to add money in increments of $10 to your balance first to cover the purchase. Chrome mobile web browser: If you’re using the Chrome mobile browser and check out using PayPal with Google Pay, you’ll be asked if you’d like to pay with PayPal. If you do, put your finger on your phone’s fingerprint scanner to complete the purchase. There’s no need to log in with your username and password, authenticate using your biometrics, and then pay with any of your available payment methods. Online or in app: You can choose PayPal from within the Google Pay wallet anywhere you see Google Pay button. If you have not added PayPal to your Google Pay wallet, you will go through linking PayPal account to Google Pay. Rest assured that we will further assist you. I hope that I resolve your concern today. Have a great day! If you have other concern this link can help you for future reference. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/home hank you for contacting PayPal and for being a valued customer. If you have no further questions, please close this conversation. You can close the conversation by selecting End Conversation or by clicking the "X." If you respond to this message, another agent will follow up with you. 7:44 AM - Jerielyn <removed>You didnt resolve anything Why is it declining Make it stop declining. I hate paypal I'm taking a screen shot of this and sending it to anyone that will look This is terrible You did absolutely nothing but cut and paste You should lose your job. Either you're just not going to help or cant help 7:50 AM  Send a message

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.