Payments cannot be accepted at this time. Please try again later.

samfreund
Contributor
Contributor

I have not been able to pay my bill. I have an amount due, and I can not pay it. Here are my steps;

• I log on, press the "Make a Payment" button for my MasterCard. 
  • I get red bar at the top of the screen stating, "Payments cannot be accepted at this time. Please try again later."

I called support, and they were not able to figure out my issue, they kept telling me I have a 0 balance on my account, but I do indeed have a balance of roughly 60 dollars. I have checked over the span of about a week to see if I could make a payment, and I have not been able to. 

While I will be closing my account after this experience, I would at least like to pay off my account. I am not angry per se, I just do not want to deal with the headache of attempting to make a payment via this long process. 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Gwen

Hi @samfreund,

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're having issues paying toward your MasterCard balance, but I'd be happy to point you in the right direction. From what you've described, it may be possible that you don't have a payment due for the next billing cycle, however that shouldn't stop you from making another payment. At this point, it does sound like you'll need to give them another call. 

Thanks,

Gwen

Login to Me Too

samfreund
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the reply, 

I have contacted 3 separate times now, and this is still an issue for me, unfortunately. When I reached out again this morning, the system seemed to be down and they told me to call back later. @PayPal_Gwen 

I'm hopeful to be able to pay off my balance soon. I do not have a payment due, but I do have a balance that has processed that I've been trying to pay off. 

Thank you again for your advice. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @samfreund,

Thank you for letting us know about the experience that you've had. I'm sorry about the difficulty with the payment and with contacting support for the MasterCard this morning. I hope the issue that is going on now is something that will be resolved quickly and the result will be a successful payment afterward.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

OmegaTron75
New Community Member

Has this ever been resolved? I get the same message and I do have a payment due. I contact PayPal directly to try and process a payment and that doesn't work out either.

What other options are there for us at this point?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

markeemarq
New Community Member

I've been having the same error since January, I'm beyond frustrated. A customer rep told me I needed to add my checking information to PayPal in order to pay my card which made 0 sense to me because the payment goes through Comenity? It's crap

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.