cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments are not in account from playing cash game

SOLVED

Re: 2048 cards game

I haven't been paid because it says I have to get a score past 8000. I have scored higher than that but it still won't let me cash out. Is anyone else having this issue?
Contributor

I've reached the pay out twice. Haven't tried this time. But before they said it could take 72 hrs 11 days ago. Anyone ever get paid??
Contributor

I cash out on 11/30/20, and have emailed the game owner twice, and they have not replied. This game is a fake, and they don't pay. 

Been waiting for a month.i've redeemed all the options available and got nothing.they need to delete this scam appp
Contributor

Sudah 2 minggu belum dapat bayaran
Contributor

I'm waiting too not just on this game site can't believe that Visa , PayPal Amazon and none have paid out my winnings . Can't believe these large companies allow all these game sites to con us
Contributor

Don't worry carma is **bleep** what goes around comes

I just went to cash out a 500, 300, and 200... now it's says 65hrs left until I receive payment; I will reply again in 3 days to verify if it's a scam or not.... However, on the bright side an app called Play Spot really does payout. 20,000 points cashes out $20.00 I received the $20 via PayPal the next day after cashing out. So, if you're looking for money and play games try Play Spot, I've tried all other games and so far it's the only one that actually paid me
Contributor

I am also waiting for alot of money but still nothing in my paypal is this even true???? Played so long for nothing as it seems
Contributor

Yes I would like to know if anybody has been paid from the card game "2048 card" because it seems legit but still waiting on money to get my account do they even pay off is it a scam