how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Temp20221017E
Contributor
Contributor

I have over $1000 that the game is showing it is in my account but it is not.

Login to Me Too

ymmoo
Contributor
Contributor

... is there a way to link the games to paypal account? is anyone actually earning money on their account by playing these games? i can't for the life of me figure out how to link the account to games, nor can i find an actual solution on google... wtf someone help am i wasting my time  >:((

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ymmoo 

Some sites (ie Twitch) have instructions on how to link your PayPal account in their User Support page. Or you can post up a simple pay me PayPal button or PayPal Subscription button (for recurring "donations") (code or email url) or your PayPal.me link. Check for what is allowed at the particular site you're using.

TIP: On rare occasions one does get real weirdos causing mischief, or even fraud or egoists who donate (just to get a shout out) and then dispute for a refund and it is in your best to keep a small fund in your PayPal to refund them so it damage your PayPal account standing.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ymmoo
Contributor
Contributor
You are awesome thank you very kindly!
Login to Me Too

riswan09
Contributor
Contributor

drvr57
Contributor
Contributor
I've played lots of online games and made a lot of money except when it says to put my email in I do that and sometimes it says money is in my paypal account but it doesn't show up there. Help
Login to Me Too

JoyLandCZ
Contributor
Contributor

I AM THE BIGGEST VICTIM

Login to Me Too

Ashour1938
Contributor
Contributor
It’s scam and cheating people. Thank you. To everyone
Login to Me Too

Kharoti
Contributor
Contributor
Great job
Login to Me Too

THall20671
Contributor
Contributor
By my experience in playing PayPal game apps from the apple store, on my iPhone. There are games that advertisement video ads to promise to pay players money and deposit into their PayPal account. For example.. I played a game called Swipe to Blast. It was paying me between 5-10 dollars each time. I played for four days and made 1100 dollars. I deposited it providing my PayPal email. It said it was successfully submitted. Then the game required me to watch 30 second ads to make the deposit active and it was counting down 3 days to deposit....At that moment I figured it was a scam. When I entered the game app the next morning, the whole format has changed. It was required to watch 10,000video ads and deposits were at 2-5-10 lower payouts. Definitely was a scam. I had these same issues with other games also. Now working on reporting them to FTC. For fraud and false advertising. Has anyone ever had these experiences? If so. Please don’t hesitate to be a witness about this. I would like to hear about your story on online game app fraud
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.