cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments are not in account from playing cash game

Contributor

Castleford

How do i link my PayPal account to real money games. They are saying that they've paid my winnings. However, they are not in my PayPal account. I've earned well over 1000. I can't just leave it...it's a lot of money. 😭😡
Contributor

Block go game

I did not receive I picked my payment on my PayPal account from my game block go I play that on December 27th 20/20 in the amount of the game is 3900 and it says take 3 days to get in your account and they have it in my account so y'all need to help us
New Community Member

Online games

I need to know how to get the cash from my game over to my PayPal account. Cause no matter how much times I redeem the account it doesn’t come up. It takes the money from the app (online game)

Contributor

Re: Online games

I never got my winning from block go either they owe me 1800 i want my money.
New Community Member

App games earning money

Why paypal allows app games to use paypal to receive prizes, is this scam?
New Community Member

Money gaming apps.

$2,500.00
Contributor

Games

I can't tell you how many games that I have defeated and how much money is owed to me should be around 6 grand by now and it's all on succeed that's what the list says succeed and all I do is wait for my money I have no idea what kind of fraud PayPal is trying to perpetrate on us but if it's their name on the line you think they would want to solve this problem
Contributor

What games give money?

Hi 

I have played alot of games that claim to pay real money but everytime I try to cash out there is some kind of probleme

Can you maby tell me what games are real and realy pays out?

Thank you 

New Community Member

Online games

I won money on the online games. It said I was put in the paypal account. But it's not showing up. Kind you tell me what I got to do.
Contributor

My cash out

Hi I was wondering what happened to my winning money i cash out from 2048 cards and its said already transferred to my PayPal account and its nothing coming through