cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments are not in account from playing cash game

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Playing games and money supposed to be deposited into my PayPal acct

No, owed hundreds, maybe thousands by now. They claim to have paid into your PayPal but dont and won't. They need to all be closed down.
Contributor

Re: Playing games and money supposed to be deposited into my PayPal acct

None of these games pay out. I'm owed hundreds of dollars. They even claim to have paid to PayPal. The dont, they haven't they won't. Very sad
New Community Member

Transfer game page earnings to paypal / linking paypal account to gcash.

hi im from the philippines , and i need some walkthrough on how to transfer game page earnings to my paypal account, and im trying to link my paypal account to my gcash but it wont go through. PayPal community 

New Community Member

Getting payment from game

I am in the USA and it says that two payments were successful to my paypal account but there is no record anything was posted to my account from the game block go.i have many payments from that game that are pending transfer still put these two say succeeded transfer to account. How long does it take money to post
Contributor

Re: Getting payment from game

Money going to PayPal is instant. They haven't sent anything andveont be. The claim they paid you is to con other game advertisers who in turn will do the same
New Community Member

games pay with paypal and payment success yet not received

I have alreadywon 2000 on the game (blockgo) and it says it has been successfully added to my paypal account yet it has not been added when i log in.... please help with this problem i have tried everything

Contributor

Re: games pay with paypal and payment success yet not received

You wont get it. It would have been instant payment to PayPal. The are all con artists. Have you noticed the same faces advertise the games. That idiot with the lo g hair and a hat turn backwards or the girl with the big glasses. I'm owed thousands but I wont get it. They say they e sent it but that's just for the next advertisers to pay them and in turn **bleep** you over. Sorry to break to sad news.
Contributor

earned moneybthrough games not gambling.

it was approved but i got notice today payment delivry failed. anyone exorienced this> this money is not from gambling infcat paypal is the medium to use when they pa you

Contributor

Re: earned moneybthrough games not gambling.

You wont get it. I'm sorry to be blunt. I'm owed thousands and had so many saying they have deposited to PayPal but they dont, they haven't and they will never. Anyone who says they received any kind of substantial payment is lying.
Contributor

Paypal money

Hi. I have a question about the PayPal im a game player and it pays through PayPal and it says they have been transferred my money to my account.. Bt my balance here is 00 so it takes how much time to reflect.