SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Cash out games

Have you ever found a way to resolve this issue
Esteemed Advisor

@RissaLynne85 

@fpvision123 

Do you really think that these 'games' pay out money OR is it more likely they pretend that they do to tempt you to play them?  🤔

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Contributor

These days we never know. A few people claim to have cashed out successfully and a few more have claimed they found the secret like playing for a long range of days in a row, like maybe 150. Then there may be another secret of watching all the ads.

Contributor

Don't believe someone who says they've cashed out. I am now 100% convinced these games are just con artists collecting money from advertising. Theres6no secret to anything. You can't redeem until you've completed their rules. They even have the cheek to claim they paid. In the last 2 days I should have received $800 and the game 2048 hexagon fever even say SUCCESS your funds have been sent, that's after some stupid count down to keep you playing. Trading standards should be made aware of the upset these people are creating and to top it off Google allows it !
Contributor

No secret, just con artists
Contributor

They pretend so they can still attract advertisers, that's how they earn their money. I'm owed hundreds of dollars.
New Community Member

Payments for money won amazon card/paypal

Waiting for payments for amazon card and paypal through my marine popstar game, and keeps declining (payment unsuccessful) my ability to claim my won money.

Contributor

How to receive games bonus to my PayPal acc?

I have been collected the bonus from few games But not even one game can collected to my PayPal acc? Why? Please help me n teach me how to done it. Hope can teach me step by step. Thks
Contributor

Re: How to receive games bonus to my PayPal acc?

There is no secret to getting your funds. You won't get them. Guaranteed.
Contributor

Playing games and money supposed to be deposited into my PayPal acct

Played games i downloaded that claim to pay into your PayPal acct after their criteria is met. They say could take up to a week to show and been longer than that. Are those companies just a joke? And where would you find a balance on acct? Cannot find anything on app. Please help . Thx