how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

LadyLita
Contributor
Contributor
I'd like to think that these game developers do have a Code of Ethics, when they produce and advertise their products, it's immoral to mislead people deliberately.
Login to Me Too

PatrickMenow
Contributor
Contributor
Joguei esse jogo Ganhei um valor de 2300 Solicitei as transferência aparece feito com sucesso para o paypal. Até agora não recebi. E vem essa msg. Your Money has transferred to your Paypal Account. Please Check in your Paypal Account to get them Em Português Seu dinheiro foi transferido para sua conta Paypal. Verifique sua conta do Playpal para obtê-los
Login to Me Too

I'm supposed to have a 200.00 card applied to my PayPal account and it has not been put on my account.
Login to Me Too

I'm supposed to have 200 dollars put on my account and it's not there
Login to Me Too

Brookee4real
Contributor
Contributor

My suggestion is to send a email to Google HQ and let them what is going on they will respond back also keep a record of payments made and the amount and & dates.

Login to Me Too

Brookee4real
Contributor
Contributor

Send a email to Google HQ and let them know what is going on also keep a record of dates, amount and when it went into paypal.

Login to Me Too

Brookee4real
Contributor
Contributor

Send a email to Google HQ and let them know what is going on and they will respond back also document dates, amount and when it went into your paypal account.

Login to Me Too

Brookee4real
Contributor
Contributor

Send a email to Google HQ and let them know what going on also keep a record of dates , amount , and when it went into your account.

Login to Me Too

Brookee4real
Contributor
Contributor

Send a email to Google HQ and let them know what is going on and keep records such as the amount, date and the game.

Login to Me Too

Mendy_Hansen
Bot only does 2048 Hexagon never pay, they never respond to emails and PayPal permanently closed my account because of them!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.