how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Sashabeauvois
Contributor
Contributor
No I haven't
Login to Me Too

Savage84p
Contributor
Contributor

Waiting on over 800$ from same game....ive emailed the developer and theyre paypal email is <removed> Ive send a paypal request fir the first 200 to them and have gotten zero response

Login to Me Too

biblerenee53
Contributor
Contributor
I have this same problem what is there to do
Login to Me Too

Chdog12
Contributor
Contributor

Brookee4real
Contributor
Contributor

I hope you can share this information with the others. I went to Google play and let them know what was going on with these apps and as the promoter for people I ask what were they going to do about it? So far I have heard from but what I would suggest is keep a record of the transaction and by that I mean write down the date, time , amount, and the date that app said that your money was sent to Pay Pal because if this goes to a legal action you may need proof of all of the information and I am looking into this now. I know this not the answer to getting money if we stick together we all make a difference.

Login to Me Too

Kkwet13127
Bonjour toujours dans l'attente du paiement 800 USD sur le jeu big win solitaire. Il est indiqué tjs en attente depuis plusieurs jours. Serait ce une arnaque et une perte de temps?
Login to Me Too

Kkwet13127
Bonjour je suis dans le même cas pour ce jeu. Avez vous eu vos gains?
Login to Me Too

Angie7171
I have cashed out to total 2400 but not received any money. It states succeed. It went from processing to pending and now succeed. Says to check my PayPal account but nothing is there. Has anyone received money yet?
Login to Me Too

Angie7171
From 10th-14th I withdrew 2400 they all say succeed and to check PayPal account but nothing there.
Login to Me Too

marylandbattle
Contributor
Contributor
I have won money from PayPal games said that the money is in my PayPal account but I still have not received any money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.