how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Xheladin1
Contributor
Contributor
Me to i get the same news from 1010! Block fun But i dnt get money on my pay pal account I play this game to win money I lost alot of time If there are not money why we have to loss time playing this game
Login to Me Too

Brookee4real
Contributor
Contributor

I just printed a reply about our issues with these apps and Levi619 said  that we should contact Google and Google play and the google play and app store to let them know what the problems that we are having. I would also contact the the FTC and the BBB to file our complaints and let them know that PayPal is going along with this fraud and they are doing nothing to help us and if that does not work let us get together and file a lawsuit.

Login to Me Too

Brookee4real
Contributor
Contributor

Contact Google play and the app store  if that does not work contact FTC and BBB file complaint and please pass this message on to others because I am in class and I really want to help everyone and maybe we can all get together and form some kind of plan to make this right. I am looking into the legal aspects of this and when I have some answers I will try to contact everybody.

Login to Me Too

Cassie1916
Contributor
Contributor
I put in my email for my PayPal and it said it was sent but I didn’t get it.
Login to Me Too

Blodgettm42
Contributor
Contributor
I played merge up 7 and it said they put 200 dollars in my account I'm upset
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cassie1916 

No pay out means fake, scam. Do research on the game apps before playing.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Cassie1916
Contributor
Contributor
That’s the ting I did but I learned that it takes 9 days for it to go through. So I’ll have to wait and see.
Login to Me Too

Astranyong25
Contributor
Contributor
Why can't I send money to my PayPal account and why does it always says that, the user can not receive money for now? I can only send payment for a goods I purchase online.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Arek84 

@Msladywalker 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sugab1983
What game do u play?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.