how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Lytashe
Contributor
Contributor
How do I receive money from a PayPal games.
Login to Me Too

Bbrister29
New Community Member
They said i won money also and never received it..
Login to Me Too

Lanre123
Is it fake
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
No payment way
Login to Me Too

Oliverdyan
New Community Member
Does anyone actually get the money from playing games? I have earned thousands of dollars but I haven't gotten a penny The games say successful go to PayPal and get your money but PayPal has no record of any money being paid. Has anyone actually been paid? If so which games? I've tried at least 30 different games. Not 1 has paid. Is there anything I can do to get the money?
Login to Me Too

Delljohnson
Contributor
Contributor
I have won money on block go it said success but not in my PayPal account how in what to do to get the money or is this a scam
Login to Me Too

chame1970
New Community Member
I have played Symbol Pop game and it shows payment successfully sent to my PayPal account Is this game legit and really pays
Login to Me Too

Alan1955
Contributor
Contributor

Not sure who to ask. But how do you claim your game app winnings from mailbox to PayPal

Login to Me Too

Ayesha62
New Community Member

I've withdrawn money from my game and it got sanctioned in 2 days but till now I didn't got any response or notification. Is there any problem?

Login to Me Too

Yolande3
Contributor
Contributor

I've played the 2048 cards game and they said my money is in my PayPal account but it isn't how do I get my money in, all my info is in bank account ext..... And is there a specific PayPal that you have to use if you live in South Africa.?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.