how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Dfish4482
New Community Member
I have been waiting for 2 months for money from a game what do I do
Login to Me Too

Lee1966
How to access money from these games that say they pay through paypal. How do you differentiate a scamer from a legit paypal paying games after one has wasted a lot of data on it.
Login to Me Too

M7mmad
New Community Member
I need a help
Login to Me Too

EW51

How do I authorize PayPal to accept payments from online games that I have played and a payment balance that needs to be deposited into my Pay Pal account?

Login to Me Too

Yanaana
Contributor
Contributor
Same! i haven't get the money that i won,they not send the money that i win into my paypal account, i think the game is scammer maybe...
Login to Me Too

Lovevery1993
This is waste of time
Login to Me Too

DPlatt42
Contributor
Contributor
I also been waiting since December for 3800 and I have emailed the site for starry Legend over 50 times n no reply back
Login to Me Too

Csbrg
Contributor
Contributor
unfortunately I believe that these values ​​will not be paid. I believe that I will not receive even the lowest € 5. I can't wait any longer! if you have news posted here, if you have news inform the group as well. Tks.
Login to Me Too

3l3van
Id love to know how you figured that out! I'm desperately waiting 😫
Login to Me Too

Lovevery1993
I can't see payment anywhere
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.