how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Ladeebug
I’ve played several games and waiting for money, it says success but no money in my account
Login to Me Too

gelo02915
The app says that i have succesfully redeemed my cash. I almost got $2000, but i got nothing on my paypal account
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gelo02915 

Hi,

Sorry, they are not going to pay you $2k. It’s a scam. Too good to be true. Do a web search on the game.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Derrick1299
Contributor
Contributor
I played a lot of online games an won money.they told me to give them my PayPal information and it's been three weeks no money. What should I do
Login to Me Too

41strong

I was playing a online game called magic dice. When I got to the PayPal page it said the website was shut down do to legal issues but I know the game is still active because my husband is playing it to and he cashed out

Login to Me Too

Lanre123
What is the name of the game
Login to Me Too

tigger1231
Contributor
Contributor
  • Transfer games earning to PayPal account

Login to Me Too

Kionisala1989
Contributor
Contributor
I have been playing these cash games and some says that money have been successfully put in my PayPal but so far nothing can anyone help
Login to Me Too

mirodj2919
i used to claimed or redeem cashout on my app..but it inly shows pending...do i really recived it and send tomy account..
Login to Me Too

C73
Contributor
Contributor
I'm waiting myself. It says successfully sent to my Gmail account to PayPal. But nothing yet.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.