how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

PaulaS85
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone actually received winnings from the PayPal game Shooting All Virus?
Login to Me Too

sindisharr77
Contributor
Contributor
I have one money from the game shooting all viruses it says it's in my PayPal account but I have not been able to locate the money the babadook anybody help me with this
Login to Me Too

mitko820
Contributor
Contributor
They also transfer cash prizes from one game to me. They are correct from the site and they regularly transfer their cash prizes, my problem is after the transfer from the site to PayPal from PayPal they keep my money and have money withheld for more than two months. Does anyone know email PayPal addresses to ask them why they keep the money and do not approve it?
Login to Me Too

Tony432
Contributor
Contributor
Does games in the play store really pay out
Login to Me Too

Vadj
New Community Member
I requested a $200 in December from Solitaire Pop and requested $300 two days later. I WAS SUPPOSED tore eive the money in 16 business nut haven't received it yet. Is there so.ething I'm supposed to do in Paypal inorder to get the money?
Login to Me Too

Gameplayer1
New Community Member

I play games to win money I have a game that's supposed to send me some money to PayPal will this automatically go into my account or are they something else I need to do this is my first time

Login to Me Too

MixyMatchy
Contributor
Contributor

I have successfully completed 2048 the Card Casual game and it says my money was transferred to my PayPal account, but it can't be located anywhere.

Login to Me Too

Babyaddison
Contributor
Contributor
It said that it was successfully transferred to my pay pal account
Login to Me Too

C73
Contributor
Contributor
It says the same thing on mine. But there's nothing in my account.
Login to Me Too

Ladeebug
I’ve played several games and waiting for money, it says success but no money in my account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.