how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

sindisharr77
Contributor
Contributor
I also have played numerous games two of them at first said pending and it said processing then it said successful to check my PayPal for my payment I keep checking and there is nothing there one of them says to check my Gmail so I'll look in my Gmail and there's no information there either if anybody has any ideas where this money is then definitely let me know because I cannot find it
Login to Me Too

JackieB55
Contributor
Contributor
Wow dont forget about the rest of us
Login to Me Too

Randy48
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get the money off the games after redeeming it says it went to my Paypal account and said it's been succeeding nursing success start to my Paypal account how long does it actually take before it gets onto your account or does anybody know
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Randy48 

Please do a check on these games for bad reviews before you play as they can be pranks/scams on players, promising to pay large amounts of money but don't.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Rainbowfaerie
New Community Member
I have not received either Did you ever get your payments?
Login to Me Too

Alyria
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. Im waiting for 4 payouts that success out. From pop numbers. Emailed developer and it said mail was full. Google Games app does authorize pop numbers , but how to get ahold of them. Keep reading , How and what to do in phone info. Good Luck! Let me know if you have luck and same for me OK?
Login to Me Too

Susantreat
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been playing a game called number merge fun and the game is saying that the money had been transferred to my account but yet it is not there it makes no sense.
Login to Me Too

Nate38
New Community Member
So I've cashed out on a lot of games playing on here and have never received any money why is that and most of them has been way over 20 days
Login to Me Too

Bittersweet64
Contributor
Contributor
Been playing some games that says they pay to PayPal. The games says it has paid me but there is nothing in my PayPal account so is this true or false. If not how do I collect does anyone know ?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bittersweet64 

If you have to ask, it’s very likely a scam. Please the research on the game app before playing it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.