how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Temp20210119g
Contributor
Contributor
I won money off an online game and they told me 72 hrs and I haven't received my money yet
Login to Me Too

chrissyehughes
Contributor
Contributor
How long to receive money from a game that has already been submitted and now it says " Success"?
Login to Me Too

MrMaxie
Contributor
Contributor
I have played many games that say play they'll pay . Block Go , Block Legend , Magic Dice , and a lot more games . If you add up all the money the games owe me , Yes over $10,000 . Some say The money has been transferred into my PayPal account . I go and look there's no money day after day no money . if they say they going to pay they should pay after you have spent hours and days playing their games and watching their commercials. something really needs to be done about this they're taking advantage of people and their time . if anyone knows how I can get my money please let me know .
Login to Me Too

Adelina6462Jor
Contributor
Contributor
SOLUTION: For those of you waiting to get payment from Google Play Store Games through PayPal, for the time being don't hold your breath. Obviously the game DEVELOPERS must think we are all idiots for WAITING TO GET PAID! However there may be a way to force them to pay up! After much research and conversations with both PayPal and Google Play Store, I have come up with a form of attack. HERE IS THE PLAN: If all participants in these games would REPORT TO Google Play Store and PayPal at least 5 games who have failed to pay you or to respond to your emails, BOTH COMPANIES HAVE PROMISED TO INVESTIGATE EACH AND EVERY REPORT. (website to send evidence at end of post.) It is very important that you send all evidence to each site one at a time. That way Google and PayPal can respond back to you how the problem was resolved. This is the EVIDENCE NEEDED FOR EACH WEBSITE: 1. Screen shoot a picture of the app page with title and developer contacts in view. May take 2 pictures. 2. Make sure a provide feedback on each game app page. TIP: before posting screen shoot a picture of the whole post before sending to app. Might take several pictures. 3. Email the developer. Go into as much detail as possible as to all the problems you are having with the game as well as the issues about NOT receiving payment. TIP: before posting make sure and get the screen shots of everything written. May take a couple of pictures. 4. Take screen shot of wallet in the game to show pending and succeed of payments. 5. Screen shot of PayPal activity in your account to show NO PAYMENT had been received. 6. After gathering all the evidence, WAIT 3 DAYS before sending evidence to PayPal and Google websites. You must give them at least that long to respond before sending evidence. 7. GOOGLE PLAY STORE: Go to menu. At the bottom area is Help and Feedback. Follow the 4 steps till you hook up with the chat line. Explain to person that you want to send them EVIDENCE that the game developers are abusing the Google Play Store by lying and fraud. Stress that you have EVIDENCE to send. They will try to send you a link that allows you to report the problem, but not give the real evidence. Insist that they send you a test email that will allow you to send your picture evidence. Insist how important this is to you. Ask to speak to a supervisor till they send the test email to you. You can only use it once so use it immediately. The next time you chat with them go through the same steps. 8. PAYPAL: send all EVIDENCE to spoof@paypal.com. If everyone in every country does this with their area PayPal and Google Play Store, we might actually start seeing some money through pressure from these 2 companies. THIS NEED TO GO VIRAL ON ALL THE MEDIA OUTLETS. LETS SHOW THE WORLD THAT ALL OF US LITTLE PEOPLE CAN HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE CHANGE.!!!
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adelina6462Jor 

I suspect that the cash outs are faked in the game app but no payment was ever put through to PayPal at all. These game developers probably don’t even have paypal accounts or only accounts to get paid from the ads they make gamers watch as part to earning cash/prizes which goes into their coffers. Some people I seen claim to cash out up $5k, like who is even going to give you $5k for playing a really kiddie-like game? It’s too good to be true. They prey on people’s need for cash in these trying times. It’s sad. I watched on a YT video reviewing these games and the game shows these ridiculous ads saying “if your a lazy teenager, this game is for you!“ it’s a joke! They’re pranking people.

I found out about it because I started seeings posts here about game not paying out and how they are supposed to pay out. I did a web search and found this whole scene of these kinds of games, that it’s a “thing” now.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Adelina6462Jor
Contributor
Contributor
You are probably right. However, I posted a real solution to the problem that might actually end up getting us our money in the end. Look under same heading posted by Adelina6462Jordan
Login to Me Too

Rafael881
Contributor
Contributor

Vijayk82
New Community Member
I play the block legend game.. But i didnt get money in my paypal account .. So plz confirm me how to get money in my account
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vijayk82 

Some of these games are scams, if you didn’t get paid now, you’ll never get paid. Always check for bad reviews before wasting your time playing game.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ksears064gmail
Contributor
Contributor
I cashed out, first it said processing, then it said pending and now it says successful but nothing showed up in my paypal account. What do I do to get my money?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.