how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JESSEJANE46 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tresahb
Contributor
Contributor
I am having trouble receiving money from the game 2048 casual cards.They say they have paid out $200.00 to my PayPal account on January 17,2021.The money is not in my account .I have tried to contact game with no success.Can anyone help me? Thank you
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tresahb 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tresahb
Contributor
Contributor
Thank u I'm giving up.Should have known it was to good to be true
Login to Me Too

Aendecott
New Community Member
I played this game and it said I won$200,$300,$500. The$200 said it was deposited in to my account but there is nothing in my account.i just n need to know what to do and why am I not getting it.
Login to Me Too

scooper1212
New Community Member
What’s with playing phone games for winning cash and being told it will be deposited in your PayPal account in 2 weeks and it doesn’t ever happen? Are they all fake?
Login to Me Too

Smurfette73
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I believe we all got scammed
Login to Me Too

Andrew139
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there am not getting paid on tree for money not happy
Login to Me Too

HU6ZNYV
New Community Member
Hi,do you play mining time do they send money or do not want to know if they send money for a try
Login to Me Too

Crazylady671
New Community Member
I have played games on my phone and have won alitte,but, my problem is even though they said they it sent to PayPal account. It isn't there. Is there something that I need to do or am I being fooled by every game I have played? Any help would be appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.