how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Carriecrownover
New Community Member
Money on my account from playing games
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carriecrownover 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Meena9153
New Community Member
I had played the fall pops Game and it had been $199.97.Can U help me in retrieving it.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Meena9153 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Ginakay1
New Community Member

Money from games are not transferring to my PayPal Account. I have cashed out on several game a some keep saying transfer unsuccessful.And then Some say successful. But when I check my account no money is posted. why would paypal allow these game to use their logo if they take games

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ginakay1 

Anyone can use a logo all they have to do is copy and paste it, paypal can't police every site that adds a paypal logo.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Renae12772
Contributor
Contributor
So I have funds due me from gaming apps. Where do I look for them and what must I do if they werent posted?
Login to Me Too

JememaPunoUy
New Community Member
How can I find and get 😫 the money I won from the online games.
Login to Me Too

JESSEJANE46
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get the prizes and money I have received from playing games??
Login to Me Too

JESSEJANE46
Contributor
Contributor
How do Ivget the money and prizes I have won playing games? Please Help!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.