how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Blue158
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem here
Login to Me Too

Blue158
Contributor
Contributor
That is helpful but some times website don't give information that you looking for about games app all the times
Login to Me Too

SWITZER1951
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, getting my winnings to show up in PayPal. Has yours been resolved? I have tried for over a month and get no help. My account is a PayPal Credit Account. Do I need a PayPal Cash Account?? Is this my problem?

Login to Me Too

Blue158
Contributor
Contributor
Don't know trying to find a solution to that problem myself
Login to Me Too

SWITZER1951
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem...Says completed by the game, but nothing in my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

JackieB55
Contributor
Contributor
Right but i hope they will pay because that's why I got a pay pal account that's the only way they said you could cash out that's false advertising
Login to Me Too

JackieB55
Contributor
Contributor
My game is block legend and a game call get 10
Login to Me Too

Smurfette73
Contributor
Contributor
Same here
Login to Me Too

Smurfette73
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same issue with alot of these games mentioned on here and I've emailed the game and no response at all so much for winning my games playing hours on end
Login to Me Too

enriquehinojosa
Contributor
Contributor
I too have been playing NeonBallMasters and it says it was sent to my email and I've checked both PayPal and my email there nothing been sent and im **bleep** cause its on PayPal site and they said they have nothing to do with it.well why have that damn game and the fake **bleep** developer on PayPal website WTF..false misleading advertisement and im seeking a lawyer someones gonna pay me for my time I've invested plus fir misleading, and this is false advertisement believe this..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.