how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@andreamabry1951 

Hi,

Please check game app reviews to see if scam or not. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

babybugs
New Community Member
I play games on line for money and I haven't gotten any money from the games and they say that they sent it
Login to Me Too

Lovinlife58
New Community Member
Does anyone know, how to get the deposits from the games. It says it was successful N making the deposit. Yet I can't find it or no one 2 chk. How do I resolve this matter
Login to Me Too

Velvetsteamroll
Contributor
Contributor
I see 14 pages on here and not 1 person on these 23 pages had. Collected money from paypal. They are all waiting for their monies.
Login to Me Too

Godrulz98
New Community Member
I played a game and won 200 dollers it was deposited this morning and it's not showing up
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Godrulz98 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

angel41456
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone know how long it takes before I see money posted in my account after I win gaming money and it states "been transferred to my PayPal account". ? Thanks
Login to Me Too

bauerman5k
New Community Member

A game that I have been playing for quite a while has finally reached the succeeded status in transferring my funds to my PayPal. But in hindsight I believe the first time Cashing Out in this game I gave my email address that is linked to my Paypal account. My question is should I have provided the PayPal address given to me when I created my account? Such as;

Example---                                    http://www.PayPal.me/@myname

If anyone knows what to make of this, please let me know. Thanks all, and my hopes are that this may end up helping people, facing the same dilemma.  

Login to Me Too

Alyria
Contributor
Contributor
Only be careful not to put amount of money on an email to Developer to paypal . It sends money to them from you. Watch for that! I never got paid. Took screenshots. And im mad and want to do something about it?
Login to Me Too

Iamaloser
Contributor
Contributor

I have been playing games on the Google play ap now since Nov. 2020 I have cashed in over $7,000.00 in prize money It is supposed to be paid through PayPal. I have been on to Google and they said to get on to Pay Pal. I have not received a cent of my prize money and was wondering why? all they ask for is your Pay Pal email address. That is only until the end of Dec there is another over $10,000 since the end of Dec. No one can give me any answers. I was wondering if there were any settings that were not right on my account.

Games Include   Block Time

Money Tree

1010 Blocks

2248 conn.

Solitaire All.

There are two Solitaire games that will not go past redeem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.