how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Shortbus7
Contributor
Contributor
#Earned yet unpaid. Shot bricks breaker Is there a way to speak with someone atSBB? SHORTBUS7 AND MY THANKS TO PP and all who commented on my prob.Thank you all
Login to Me Too

Jennifernazaren
Contributor
Contributor
number merge fun
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jennifernazaren 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

babsef
Promised my 3 payouts they are still on the gane but saying successfully wgat the hell thats over a week and its in paypal apparently Will i get ny money
Login to Me Too

kevinwootten197
Contributor
Contributor
Success on the payment except for the fact that I've not received anything in my account. Does anyone know why it wasn't sent to my PayPal account? And is it a card delivered through the mail?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kevinwootten197 

Web search the game app for reports of scam promising pay outs.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Charly85
Contributor
Contributor
I have this recently can anyone help did it get sorted
Login to Me Too

Joanna_76
Contributor
Contributor
It's says that I've won money playing block go but it's says payed into my account but nothing has come through has anyone else had this happen and how did they get there money
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joanna_76 

Hi, please check these games apps out if it is a scam or not. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

andreamabry1951
New Community Member
It's more than 72 hours and cash prize has not been withdrawn from 2048 cards to pay pal account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.