how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Military97
Contributor
Contributor
How could we get everyone together and she the developers? I'm sure most lawyers love class action lawsuits. What do you guys think?
Login to Me Too

sunigray
Contributor
Contributor

Where are my phone game cash out payments. One is $100, the other is $200. Its been a week.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sunigray 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

greedydikkevin
Contributor
Contributor
I have been playing games in lieu of thinking I was getting paid are these fraudulent companies it even recognized my PayPal account when I put my name down.it says pending for last week supposedly it said it would take 71hours to clear..nothing...help please
Login to Me Too

Beautiful65
Contributor
Contributor
This games I play are'nt paying you,but it says you have won.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Beautiful65 

They're scams. Web search the games for more info.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

AliRaza83
New Community Member

Hello, I made transaction of $200 from a mobile game, the message has been delivered to me that your money has been transferred to given PayPal email ID but still I didn't get into my account. It's more than seven working days. Kindly informed me about the issue.

Thank you.

Regards.

Login to Me Too

Angel216
Contributor
Contributor
Do the online games that you win money with PayPal is that real or fake
Login to Me Too

Rubyohall21
Contributor
Contributor
They're fake but I have one that you can go to to earn like real real money it's called kashkick I earned $40 in my paypal
Login to Me Too

Erica43
New Community Member
I won $3100 in super dice and the cash isn't in my account and it has said it was added successfuly. I have not received the cash at ALL.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.