how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shareen64 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Nellisha
New Community Member
My withdrawal haven't been received in my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Nellisha
New Community Member
Do I need to link my account?? If so how do I do that
Login to Me Too

Kimmi31
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I just want say I am having the same problem that you are having , my name is kimmi31 how will I know if the game that I am playing really pays me just for playing the game because I'm still watiting for my withdrawal money haven't seen it yet
Login to Me Too

BLUEYES4U
New Community Member
Playing games & they say they transfered funds to my paypal account via my gmail associated with my paypal. But no funds are recieved ??
Login to Me Too

Rubensoliz
Contributor
Contributor
What do I need to do to get it
Login to Me Too

Ceejay9
New Community Member

I need to know how to get the cash from my game over to my PayPal account. Cause no matter how much times I redeem the account it doesn’t come up. It takes the money from the app (online game)

Login to Me Too

Elliec56
Contributor
Contributor
I never got my winning from block go either they owe me 1800 i want my money.
Login to Me Too

Angelito035
Contributor
Contributor
Please send cash out money
Login to Me Too

yethuyasoe760
Contributor
Contributor
Please help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.