how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Juallies
Contributor
Contributor
They pretend so they can still attract advertisers, that's how they earn their money. I'm owed hundreds of dollars.
Login to Me Too

Juallies
Contributor
Contributor
Don't believe someone who says they've cashed out. I am now 100% convinced these games are just con artists collecting money from advertising. Theres6no secret to anything. You can't redeem until you've completed their rules. They even have the cheek to claim they paid. In the last 2 days I should have received $800 and the game 2048 hexagon fever even say SUCCESS your funds have been sent, that's after some stupid count down to keep you playing. Trading standards should be made aware of the upset these people are creating and to top it off Google allows it !
Login to Me Too

Juallies
Contributor
Contributor
No secret, just con artists
Login to Me Too

Juallies
Contributor
Contributor
None of these games pay out. I'm owed hundreds of dollars. They even claim to have paid to PayPal. The dont, they haven't they won't. Very sad
Login to Me Too

Juallies
Contributor
Contributor
No, owed hundreds, maybe thousands by now. They claim to have paid into your PayPal but dont and won't. They need to all be closed down.
Login to Me Too

Kicsilany928
I didn't get anything either! and the payment was allegedly made
Login to Me Too

Juallies
Contributor
Contributor
Same as you. Have you noticed the terrible english that some of the games use. They dont spell words properly and there is a man with longish blond hair a d backwards baseball cap and a woman with big glasses claiming you'll get your money .Both are used to advertise different games. Google, PayPal, Visa are all responsible for this fraud to occur. But they wont take responsibility.
Login to Me Too

Cheyene
Contributor
Contributor
I've been playing this game 2048 and it said it deposited $300 into my PayPal account and I'm not saying it so this is the first time I've done anything like this so if anybody could help me that would be great
Login to Me Too

Choicenterpri
Contributor
Contributor
I played this game now it keeps saying there is an error in my email address to rebind to get payed but I have tryed it will not go
Login to Me Too

Choicenterpri
Contributor
Contributor
Me to I have 200,300,500,600,$ dollar PayPal all pending
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.