how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Katstearns
Contributor
Contributor
Have been able to cash out now several times but it’s been more than 15 days and still no winnings in PayPal. How do these games use PayPal Logo and get away with not paying as advertised?
Login to Me Too

Ricky761
Contributor
Contributor
Where is my winning of real money on lone games
Login to Me Too

Renarda501
How do I get my winnings from PayPal from my games how long does it take the money to be transferred into your Paypal account
Login to Me Too

Shawnda0227
Contributor
Contributor
I did not receive I picked my payment on my PayPal account from my game block go I play that on December 27th 20/20 in the amount of the game is 3900 and it says take 3 days to get in your account and they have it in my account so y'all need to help us
Login to Me Too

ASH19961
Contributor
Contributor

I did everything the game said and then waited 3 days for my money. Now in the  game its saying success and my money is nowhere to be found. Pay Pal need to do something because it's their name on the line.

Login to Me Too

Synamonstick16
Contributor
Contributor
Shawnda me too! I have bout $5,800. 00 I’ve been waiting on for a month now! With the pandemic going on continuously, we need that money! So PayPal and the games need to work it out & get us our money to us
Login to Me Too

Temp20221020E
Contributor
Contributor

Do i need to get a lawyer?  Has anybody. Got there money?

Or is this a scam that gets shut down?

Paypal is the only reason i trusted this app.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20221020E 

Do a web search on these kinds of games for reviews before playing. They're scams. Especially if they are promising hundreds to thousands of dollars cash out. Its a joke. They'd abuse PayPal, Amazon, and other brands to get people to play.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

shareen64
Contributor
Contributor
Have played many PayPal games but haven't received any money in my PayPal account. Did I do something wrong when I signed up?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@shareen64 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.