how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rippedoff33 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Slug74
Contributor
Contributor
I played shots bricks breaker and they inform me they were sending funds to my PayPal account and no results from it
Login to Me Too

Jezzy1975
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing is happening to me!!
Login to Me Too

Billyhoe
New Community Member
Do the games that say you won money are they real
Login to Me Too

Tonyajobuzz
Contributor
Contributor
Can anyone tell me how to get my money from games to paypal
Login to Me Too

Rasheed5
Contributor
Contributor
I want to know too brother game I play say the payment was sent successful but I don't see it in my PayPal account or an email from the game to my email either
Login to Me Too

Jake45_uwuw
New Community Member
I did not receive my money from Golden Bubble Sort.
Login to Me Too

kitrliqr
Contributor
Contributor
trying to figure out how im supposed to recieve a oayment. through my email to my pay pal acct from the game 1010
Login to Me Too

Lorette1234
Contributor
Contributor
Hey playing more than one year games and I win a lot of money I never received money and people don't know please I need help to make I need help to make my people working properly I buy online and it will filter Christmas where I brought it from I really don't want to come in please can you see it looking what is wrong I pay pal it is more than 36 games I play and I never receive one thing please people can you help me to sort this problem out and let we go on and make money on games and buy more things online and they were I want some prices on Amazon but never received anything like cell phones iPads what what's there and never get something
Login to Me Too

Shortygirl1982
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I'm playing this game where I can get PayPal money in my account, it isn't showing up on my recent game plays or how much I'm getting, there's supposed to be about $800 go in what can I do
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.