how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Honor-Mali
Contributor
Contributor
I agree there has to be some legal action we can take I have emailed PayPal and got nothing back also went to my PayPal account and wrote in the help section and all I got back was her saying that it could be because I might have a guest account what ever that means so I still haven’t received money in my PayPal account from about 4 games
Login to Me Too

Crabbylion
I have not been able to withdraw or get answers either
Login to Me Too

williamsdave850
Contributor
Contributor

Pending? I've been waiting for a cashout of $2,300 for about a month. when you get yours let me know!!!

Login to Me Too

Honor-Mali
Contributor
Contributor
I’m from Australia and having the same problem as you
Login to Me Too

Nicolemustang
New Community Member
I'm in the same boat.. the game is b's and PayPal should make them honor what they say. It looks bad on this company to have them bsing customers...
Login to Me Too

Kevin632
I won 1000 but not a red cent has not come in PayPal. I don't understand how PayPal can put their name with phony games that don't pay.?
Login to Me Too

Distyyy
Contributor
Contributor
Same it would be a fraud case considering it’s using pay pals name for there scam
Login to Me Too

Minerslady77
Contributor
Contributor
No , it says it was paid to my pay pal account. But nothing has never been added.
Login to Me Too

Minerslady77
Contributor
Contributor
I was supposed to had received 200.00 from 2048 cards. It says it was transfered to my pay pal, but nothing is there.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.